If you’re looking for a low fat, low carb, high protein meal, then this quiche is for you.
It works great on it’s own as a snack or as part of a meal.
We brought this along to a picnic and it was a big hit with my family.
Feel free to add extra seasoning, or ingredients to change the flavour.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 55 mins Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/tsp hot sauce
- 2 Green Onions
- 2-3 Potatoes
- Cut up chicken breasts and cook in a large pan.
- In a large bowl cadd egg white, cottage cheese, flour and hot sauce and stir well. Add in the chicken, cheese, and green onions.
- Coat a bowl or a pan in nonstick spray. Slice the potatoes 1/5 inch thick and add to the bowl creating a layer on the bottom and up the sides.
- Add egg and chicken mixture to the potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (or 190 degrees C) for 40-45 mins
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
Serving size (1 slice)
Recipe makes 6 servings
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
Amount per serving*
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.