This burrito is jam packed with flavour.
I made this for lunch last week and it was amazing!
You can also add your own ingredients to the burritos to beef it up. However I would recommend giving it a try on its own initially because its that good.
Prep Time: 15 mins Marinate Time: 30 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 55 mins
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juice and zest or 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 chilli, finely diced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- In a large bowl combine lime juice, oil, cilantro garlic, chilli salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture and leave for 30 mins to overnight.
- Grill the chicken over a medium-high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes per side depending in the thickness of the breast.
- Allow the chicken to rest for a couple of minutes before slicing on an angle.
- Assemble Burrito with, greek yoghurt, chicken, cheese, avocado and coriander
Serving size (1 burrito)
Recipe makes 4 servings
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.