Personally I didn’t think these bars were going to come out so well but I have been loving them!
They aren’t a massively sweet bar so if that’s what you are looking for you might want to add some extra honey.
- 1 cup protein powder
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas (if they aren’t ripe you can microwave quickly to soften)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a large pan with baking paper. We found it easier to press down with damp hands as the spoon was sticking too much.
- Bake in oven at 350 F (175 degrees C) for about 15 minutes
- Chop into even bars
Serving size (1 bar)
Recipe makes roughly 18
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.